LAW TO UNDERSTAND END TIME : OBSERVATION
MEMORY VERSE: Lk 10: 23-24
Text: Dan 2: 31-35; Isah 2: 1-3, Jer 11: 1-4
God has law which guides understanding of Bible prophecy. This is called law of observation. This law states you must see or hear, touch or read the word of prophecy as quoted in our text above.
WHY DO YOU NEED OBSERVATION?
1. What you see/touch/read you encounter. Dan 2: 31-35.
2. What you encounter by observation imparts your life that you can not forget easily. Isah 2: 1-3; Ex 3: 2-6;
3. What you observe releases revelation of secret and is yours for life; Jer 11: 1-4; Gal 1: 11-12; Deut 29:29
4. It gives you idea and direction of what God is saying. Jer 10: 1-9.
HOW TO RECEIVE OBSERVATION OF BIBLE PROPHECY
1. Pray and be in the spirit before you read Bible prophecy. Rom 8: 5-6
2. Read and study the prophecy slowly and meditatively – 2 Tim 2: 15; Isah 28: 9-10
3. look for Jesus as you read the Bible prophecy. Joh 1: 1-4.
1. What is Bible prophecy?
2. Name one rule to understand it
3. Name 2 reasons for observing it.
Answer the above questions in the comment box below👇 Ask questions via the FORUM with a tag of this post topic.
For private questions; send it via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Dr. Wilkey Ozor