LAW TO UNDERSTAND END TIME: INTERPRETATION
MEMORY VERSE: Matt 1: 23
Text: Dan 2: 36-37; 2 Peter 1: 20-2! Math 1: 23
The 2nd law to understand Bible prophecy is the law of interpretation. This explains what you have seen or observed of Bible prophecy as read above in our text.
WHY DO WE GIVE INTERPRETATION TO BIBLE PROPHECY?
1. In other to understand the mind of God very well 2 Pet 1: 20-23.
2. In other to believe what God has said in the Bible Prophecy:Joh 11:11-15, Math 4:4-10
3. In other to receive the miracle the Bible prophecy is carrying. John 3: 16-18; Joh 6:63
4. It helps you to look for the solution to that Bible prophecy. Jer 26:12-13.
HOW CAN WE GIVE CORRECT INTERPRETATION OF BIBLE PROPHECY
1. by comparing scripture with scripture. Matt 1: 23; Joh 1:42
2. By revelation from the spirit of God in you. Gal 1:11; Eph 3: 3-6
3. By using grammatic rule, say it what the Bible said with out giving it another sense. Joh 16:28-31; Jere 23: 28-29.
1. What is interpretation of Bible prophecy
2. State 2 reasons for interpretation
3. List 2 ways for correct interpretation
Answer the above questions in the comment box below👇 Ask questions via the FORUM with a tag of this post topic.
For private questions; send it via email: firstname.lastname@example.org