MEMORY VERSE: Dan 2: 37
Text: Dan 2: 36-39; Dan 5: 30-31; Lk 2: 1-7.
The word UN means United Nations being a government that rules the world. There are 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th and 5th UN or world governments that shall rule the world and the end will come.
Today we shall study 1st 2nd and 3rd kingdoms or governments that ruled the world in the past.
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THESE WORLD GOVERNMENT?
1. Babylonian/Iraq Kingdom. Dan 2: 36-37.
2. The Persia or Iraq kingdom. Dan 5: 30-31.
3. The Roman kingdom. Lk 2: 1-7.
WHAT FEATURES DOES HISTORY/BIBLE SAY ABOUT THESE PAST KINGDOMS?
1. Military- used weapons such as spear, sword, bows & arrows. 1 Samuel 31: 1-6
2. Government– used monarch. or Kings; Republican /senates /autocracy to rule: Dan 3: 28-29; Dan 6: 1-3 and 7-9.
3. Cultural life limited to ruling nations. Acts 17: 6-7, Matt 22: 15-22. Caesar/Image worship. Dan 3: 10-1-10 for examples.
1. What is UN?
2. Name 3 world government you know
3. List 3 features of the past kingdoms.
Do well to answer the above questions via the comment box below.
For private questions; send it via email: firstname.lastname@example.org